Sunday, September 10

Rådhus

My friend Heather is in town on Daylighting Lab business. I use to work for the Daylighting Lab in Seattle. We did extremely scientific studies on the affect daylight has on architecture. The lab is run by Joel Loveland (Cheers, Joel). Heather is a fellow student at the University of Washington and has come to Europe to take part in the Rome program, which starts on the 26th. (I’ll be seeing her again when I show up down there around that time.) Any rate, Heather is taking some time before the Rome Program starts to look at some hospitals, one of which is here in Oslo. So she’s in town for a couple days. We hung out today. I showed her some buildings I like. We got into the Rådhus, which was awesome. Check it out.







She’s going to the Hospital tomorrow. And we’ll meet for dinner. It’s good to have conversation. I did, however, find out some of my language center’s functionality had begun to atrophy in the last couple of months. But that was quickly overcome and the conversation was had by all.


And also the Oslo City Graffiti Aquarium, still for Jessica:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home