Tuesday, August 29

Photo-mapPhoto-map

I’ve added some photos to Flickr, mostly ones that appeared here in the past. They are here and if you click on the “map” tab you can see where all these places are in the world. The map isn’t that good and, for instance; those places in Oslo are best guesses because the map only goes so far in. [As and aside, I find this a little bit annoying. I believe information should be more readily available then it is and I sometimes forget how new all these tools are. That said, I would like to see more mapped data for less traveled areas of the world, not just Norway. A finer grain of detail is doable, and in the future it will be there, it just isn’t there now and now is when I’d like to see it. Even so, the information on these maps for Norway, both the satellite and the line maps is lame for Norway.] That said, you can get a sense of how things are situated. What’s up there now is essentially a glimpse at all the places I’ve been since I’ve been here. I will add more photos as the days go by and as I take them. I can only upload like 100 photos to Flickr a month, so I’ll choose them carefully and maybe wont duplicate so many on the Flickr site and the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home