Tuesday, February 27

sketch

Time is about up. Here are some pages from the sketchbooks I’ve done over the last nine months. I ran three sketchbooks. One for the vernacular buildings one for Fehn’s work and one for miscellaneous doodling and screwing around. Some of the pages turned out decent. Others not so good. I am pretty fickle when it comes to my ability to sketch. I have to concentrate really hard and take my time and look closely at what I’m drawing. And if I’m tired or distracted the drawings turn out crappy and I get frustrated and mean. These pages are all right.









Here is some exciting news. It turns out my travel agent canceled my return trip booking last year after I made the reservation. In addition, I have not, at this time, been able to reach them. I’m suppose to fly on Saturday and I have no place to live after if I have to stay. It’s got my gut in knots right now. I’m pretty sure it’ll work out, but it’s the waiting to find out how it’s going to play that gets me. I have to mental calming exercises.

Other then that, packing has gone all right. It took more boxes then I thought to send my books back. 6 total. But they are on their way. I’ve decided I dislike traveling with books. If it hadn’t been for the thesis work I wouldn’t have brought any. But it’s done and lesson learned.

So next week I should be back in the states. I’ll wrap this up then, let everyone know how the return journey panned out. Wish me luck, pray to your gods.

I’ll see some of you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home