Tuesday, July 18

Graffiti

Today I bring you some graffiti. Just a couple of pieces. I’ve said before, and it’s true, Oslo has a dearth of worthwhile graffiti or sticker culture. This is pretty disappointing. Stockholm is full of amazing pieces of graffiti and stickers and I was looking forward to hunting some pieces here. But I’ve found little in the way of stickers, and most of the graffiti is lame tag stuff. I did see a really cool one in Bergen while driving around. I’ll have to get it when I go back. These are all from Oslo. Two are obviously the same person, MIR. I like them. And then the cute panda and the spooky girl.

Also, perhaps you noticed the AdSense at the top of the page. Seeing as it is so expensive here i thought I’d see if I could generate some more cash using this account. But I need every bodies help. Every time you come here all you have to do is click on one of those links when you leave. And if you could pass this around to as many people as possible, and get them all to click on the add an ad as well, if everyone did it in the whole world a couple of times I might be able to eat some chicken every once in a while and maybe enjoy a beer while I’m over here. Just a thought.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home