Tuesday, June 20

the first day or so

It has been 32 hours since I've been in county. In that time I wrote a really long love letter while sitting in the airport for nine hours. I checked into my monk's quarters, a room 12x22 that includes a kitchenette and a bathroom (below are some photos of the place). I slept for 12 hours, from noon to midnight. And now I am beginning my documentation of the tour.

I have another blog documenting the thesis research. It's called tun and you can find it here
http://tun23.blogspot.com/. Check it out. Moldegata 25 will be for stories and adventures; strange facts and photos; ramblings and musings. All are free to comment on either site.




If you look close you'll see a $6 loaf of bread.





As you can see I've only unpacked. There has been little attempt at organizing things yet.





The canal I overlook.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff!!!

I can't wait to keep up on your adventures. It is great to hear from you.

Best,
Meghan

6:23 PM  
Blogger liz korb said...

Hej I am a Valle scholar in Stockholm and if you have a desire to come to Stockholm in the next couple months let me know. lizkorb at yahoo dot com

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pad dude. You are going to get so many chicks. Right on!!!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a bike dude. they cant be more than a couple of thousand dollars. you should splurge.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home