Thursday, July 27

Couple of Things Going On Today

I am trying to get some videos up on Google Video. I’ll let you all know when they go live and you can go check them out. I’ll try to shoot more. They are crappy quality with low production value but I’ll try to make them interesting. The fist was a practice and it’s of a waterfall where I go to read sometimes. I have another of Karl Johans Gata. That I’ll put up as my first two installments. They will be Quicktime format, if you don’t have a Quicktime player, you can get it here for free.

Also I’m having a great conversation with my friend Maureen on the other blog for this adventure, Tun. Click the comments at the bottom of the post to read what’s been said and participate.

Here is a couple random photos form the 1300 photos already in the bag:



It’s a window from Gamle Aker kirke.



It’s a Volvo.

Lastly, Good People, enjoy your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home